You may have never thought of planning to sell your home, become a landlord or simply not planning to leave your current location, your destiny may have provided you with a different course and you are now forced to sell your home. Whether you are to leave due to your work or simply want a change of place, it is best to set your plans in the right track. MYND property management company is here to provide you with property management services that will alleviate you from the difficulties of renting your property. We are not only prepared but qualified to be your helping hand.
MYND knows the importance of taking care of your property carefully. We have the professionalism needed to help you save time and money. We can also help you avoid the costly mistakes, take you through the complex legal requirements and improve your cash flow. We are well prepared in the processes and producers that are accompanied with property management that can maximize revenues and save you valuable time.
MYND offers the right property management service for your needs.
- Communication – good communication is the best cornerstone to having successful relationships. MYND believes that when it comes to investments, surprises are not a good thing. Through good communication, we can assure you that you will be notified with any significant repairs that are needed for your property. You will also be involved in the selection of tenants for your property and you will be included in all the important decisions that may affect it.
- Meticulous income, credit, and criminal screening – MYND takes all the necessary precautions in placing the right tenant for your property. The right tenants are those who will pay the rent on time and will take care of the property the right way. They want to ensure that you will not pay heavily on your efforts to save in professional management fees by placing the wrong tenants on your property. Although there is no guarantee on the tenancy but with proper screening the right tenant come your way.
- Property inspections – is the process where the company conducts regular inspections to assess your property’s condition and ensures tenant care and lease compliance. The company also identify some maintenance issues to avoid costly repair if those issues are neglected.
- Accounting – the company will provide you with monthly cash flow summary that you receive with your rental proceeds.
- Rent collections – They offer a tough and professional procedure in collecting rent property. Late or missed rent hurts the cash flow more which is why our property management company makes sure that the tenant of your property is paying the necessary payments.
- Complete eviction and possession services – there are many reasons why even a good renter or tenant is getting evicted. An experienced landlord knows that evictions are costly. The property management company provides the necessary steps in making sure that your property will be leased again as soon as possible.